Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Baci




In my friend I see an ocean
In my friend I hear a song

Friendship is a peculiar potion
In friendship one can do no wrong



You my friend, you push me forward
You keep me anchored to the ground
You raise my chin, when it is lowered
You pull me down from the highest cloud

Ah, the memories we're shared,
Best company I've ever had, and laughter! So much laughter!
They say friendship is the joy of life.
Whatever happens after, be not afraid my dearest friend.

As friends we grow old, as friends we die,
Maybe in another world, there won't be a YOU and I
We will meet again in spirit, in the center of the sun
Rejoicing in laughter as two souls that are bound in one.

In true friendship there is no end
I love that about us, my dear friend


2 comments:

Anne Bright said...

I envy all who have held onto childhood friends. The same is not true for me.

Marika said...

Reconnect. I'm still friends with the very first friend I ever had. Recently I reconnected with Alena, one of my dearest childhood friends and I realized, those who truly are or were your friends will always love to know you. If the friendship was false, time will have broken the bond, but if a friend is true, the friendship lasts forever. No argument can end it, no time apart can break the bond. Test your friendships and write to them. There are always people in our lives who friend us because they may want something or you may make them 'look' better somehow, however it begins, if a friend turns into a true friend, it's everlasting. I believe the same exact thing can be said about love.

Post a Comment