Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Come to me


COME TO ME

by M Katrin Daria


My mysterious love scrambled brain...

I shouldn’t, yet, I can’t abstain

A voice echoing in my head, blinded by love, gets me soaking wet

I'm crushing blue, offering my heart to you, so take it!

It is pure and true

Come to me, love, dive in deep, we have promises to keep

Single minded, mesmerized, I dream of your big beautiful blue eyes

Blue like the ocean, where I dwell and squirm

Come to me, let us reaffirm our love

Here in the sun, wet to the bone, on a sugar sweet high cream of a dream 

I exude a glow of happiness

Find me now! 

I'm a hot young mess

I'll sacrifice my life for yours somehow to unlock that tomb in a smoke filled room

when out of darkness I appear

soft summer wind, candle light, curtains blow apart, you're right, there is smooth

 jazz playing in my head

When you kiss me and we are transported to a beautiful beach where you gaze into my eyes, no names, no more guessing games, no more aching just to feel you close, one touch of your lips  - overdose

In a gentle sway of hips, our love feels true

No more wishing to take a sip of you

No more yearning to indulge in you

Done wishing, we just do!


How can this be wrong?

It feels too good

 

No comments:

Post a Comment