Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Stone cold

You quote to relate your feelings and your thoughts
long ago someone forgot to care for you
back then your feelings didn't matter
now they do
but now you are stone cold
I think I hurt you too

If you can't feel, I will feel for you
If you can't heal, know that I am true
If you can't speak, I will speak for you
but please, don't be weak
weakness kills me too



Let it be me, let it flow through me ...
Until you hear the call of mind-blowing amazing love you can't resist
starving for that never-ending must have kiss

When you crave me like you never have before
when your very soul is aching to the core
when passionate dreams control your mind, pumping divine bliss into your every part ...
When you listen to your heart and you give in
when your every thought of us is wrapped in sin
remember, there is no such thing as a stone cold heart
if you can hate, then you can love
stop tearing us apart

No comments:

Post a Comment