Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Empty


EMPTY
Your self-inflicted wound will never heal if you keep my heart at bay 
and yours in chains!

You really think I don't know how you feel?
I know.
I feel everything you're feeling
I heard the unspoken words within, because I hear it all
All, but your thoughts and yet, it's words, only words
They’re not enough

Honor me, my soul that is your soul
Show me love!

In your cloak with a dagger you dig deep into pain
Carving kind words into your own flesh
Why can't you just say them? You refuse?

When you punish me, you punish you
Sinking into your filthy swamp of strange abuse

Your love is heavy, as is mine ....yet, sometimes, in shades of deepest blue - I'm fine

There is no tomorrow, 
There's only now
My lungs are empty
My heart is hollow

Still, I try to breathe somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment