Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Afternoon in the Garden

for my mother <3


Martyrs, angels, sweets beyond compare
Overwhelming beauty, ever fair

Time, nor any other measure can't surpass
This heaven's first glance upon my eyes

My everlasting Love
You graced the Earth
You reveled in your past, then, gave me birth

Oh! What a dream it is to hold your lovely face!
I pray to never, ever, let us part!
I kiss your cheek and long for your embrace
I stare upon you, my gentle work of art ...

Feeling blessed to watch this prize now dreaming
I run my fingers through your almost reddish mane
Inside screaming: "Gray! Do not!"

I keep you, precious, from falling to disdain
Napping gently on a day so hot
I cherish each moment
I cherish this time, when I am entitled to call you  - mine
Quietly weeping, I turn to the sky
I whisper a prayer
My prayer is denied

I hold you, my jewel, for as long as can be
I leave you the peaches you collected for me to sweeten your dream
so that this moment won't end
I am holding an angel ...
and I am touching her hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment